- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons onion powder
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp cayenne pepper or more if you like the heat
- 4 whole boneless skinless chicken breasts or 2lbs chicken tenders (You can also use chicken thighs)
- 1/4 cup butter, divided
- 1-1/2 cups heavy cream
- cooked noodles
Combine the seasonings and coat chicken breasts.
In large saute pan melt half of the butter and cook chicken over medium heat for about 7 to 8 minutes, turning once.
Pour the cream into the skillet and lower the heat.
Simmer for several minutes, stirring until the sauce thickens then add the remaining butter.
Shred/Cut chicken and add back to sauce
- Put noodles on plate and cover with sauce/chicken mixture