Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Crock Pot Chicken Tortilla Soup


I am a busy mom of 3.  I absolutely LOVE to cook but there are days when I definitely want something easy.  Many nights, we have some sort of sport or event.  On these nights, I throw this together in the crockpot before I leave in the morning and when I get home, dinner is just about finished.  This is probably our most used recipe around our house.  Our kids love it and it is oh so easy and delicious!!!


Chicken Tortilla Soup

Place in crock pot for 4-6 hours:
4 chix breasts
24 oz. chix broth
1 can mexicorn
4 oz. rotel
1 pkg. taco seasoning
1 can cream of potato soup
2 tsp cilantro

30 min. before serving: remove chix breasts and shred and place back in crock pot. add 8 oz. cream cheese. when you serve: put fritos in bottom of bowl, pour soup on top of fritos, top w/more cilantro and shredded cheese!

No comments:

Post a Comment