Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Crockpot Pesto Ranch Chicken

What in the world did I do before Pinterest???  I have no clue!  Well, we are in a little bit of a transition phase.  We are moving into our new house when it closes in a few weeks but until then, we are bunking with some friends in their basement.  My cooking is quite limited because of this so I am relying on lots of crockpot meals.  We have a kitchen in the basement but no stove so the crockpot is coming in handy.  I found this yummy dish the other day and decided to give it a whirl.  I changed what I found up a little bit and here is the recipe:


8 boneless skinless chicken thighs

6 ounce jar of pesto

1 package Ranch Dressing Seasoning Mix

1/2 cup chicken broth

Mozzarella Slices

Directions:

Turn crock pot to high setting. Place chicken thighs in crockpot.  Mix pesto, ranch mix and chicken broth together and pour onto chicken.  Close with lid and cook on high for 3-4 hours or on low for 6-8 hours.  About 10 minutes before you are ready to eat, place cheese slices onto the thighs.  Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment