Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Breakfast Casserole

Okay so I was slack yesterday and didn't cook a thing. I do have an excuse...I was sick with a throat infection. Well today I'm feeling more like myself again. My kids started school this morning. I'm a little teary because they are growing up so fast. Since breakfast is considered the most important meal of the day, I'm going to share with you one of my favorite breakfast dishes. You can make it the night before or in the morning. It's so easy and is nice when you are feeding multiple people.

Breakfast Casserole

1 can cresent rolls
1 lb sausage
4 eggs
1/2 cup milk
season salt to taste
2 cups cheddar cheese

Unroll cresent rolls into a rectangle and place it in the bottom of a 9x13 dish. Put browned, drained sausage on top. Beat eggs, milk, and seasoning salt and pour of sausage. Top with Cheese. Cook on 350 for about 20 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment