Friday, August 28, 2009

Grilled Salmon


It's Friday!! Whoohooo!!! I live for fridays. They cannot come fast enough. Friday nights are either date nights or fish night. Well, no date night tonight. My hubby wants to spend time with the kids so it's fish night! I picked up some salmon from our local seafood market. I do not do much to the salmon. I use ingredients that are usually around my house and then stick it on the grill. You know salmon is ready when it flakes with a fork.


My Salmon Recipe:

Brush the salmon with Olive Oil
Sprinkle with salt, pepper, and a little Rosemary
Sprinkle Lemon Juice on top and then brush with melted butter


That's it! Simple and Easy and Ohhh so yummy! If you want a more in depth salmon recipe just comment on this posting and leave your email address.

Happy cooking!

No comments:

Post a Comment