Monday, August 17, 2009

Brown Rice and Sauteed Zucchini


Brown Rice is one of my all time favorite dishes!! The recipe comes from my mom and I make it ALL the time. I use it as a side when we grill something or with my pork tenderloin. Just throw it all together in a casserole dish put it in the oven and that's it!! Trust me..you'll LOVE it!

Brown Rice:

2 Cans Beef Consomme

1 Cup Long Grain White Rice

1 Stick of Butter

Sprinkle Onion Powder


Bake Covered on 325 for 45 minutes to an hour or till all liquid is gone.




The sauteed zuchinni is very easy and my kids even love it. I play around with how I cook it all the time and I think this is my favorite way.


Sauteed Zucchini


Melt butter in skillet. Throw in cut up Zucchini. Season with salt and pepper. Sprinkle in about 2 TBS of soy sauce and about 2 TSP dry sherry. Saute about 10 minutes on medium heat.



Happy Cooking!

1 comment:

  1. I do a Friday recipe exchange. I hope you'll swing by and link up with this yummy dish.

    http://momtrends.blogspot.com/2009/08/friday-feasts-ginger-turkey-with.html

    ReplyDelete