Wednesday, August 12, 2009

A New Adventure

I am a stay at home mom to my beautiful 2 children, Emma and Hagan. I love to cook and do so just about every night of the week. I love fun easy recipes because lets face it..I don't have a lot of time on my hands. I get asked for my recipes a lot so I decided to dedicate a blog strictly to the recipes I make at home. I have to give my friend Grayce props for inspiring this. It's nothing too fancy or extremely difficult. Most of my recipes have been handed down from relatives, friends, something I saw on a cooking channel and decided to try, or my own creation. They are all recipes my family loves and I hope you enjoy them too! My first recipe post will come tonight when I make dinner. It is one of my favorite dishes.... Rigatoni with Creamy Tomato and Smoked Italian Pancetta.

Happy cooking!!

No comments:

Post a Comment